Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Year Of The Doer

I'm going to do it!  This is the year!  What can it hurt?  I've got nothing to loose.  These are a few of the things I said to myself at the start of this year.  I've always wanted to be a professional painter/illustrator, but honestly, I've been doing a lot more talking and thinking about it rather than just doing it.  It's time to make a well thought about dream a reality.  Building a blog is just one of the things that needs to be done.  So here it is.  Soon, I'll have a Facebook page dedicated to my art too.  I'll put stuff here too, as soon as I gather the images I want to share.
Seeing that it is April, what have I done since January?  Well, I have two public buildings displaying some of my art; I'm entering every art show I know about; painting new paintings; contacted a local gallery that will sell the prints and cards; doing a lot of research and making goals for the near future. 

I'm finding that being a doer isn't so bad.  It feels good and right to actual be doing rather than thinking about doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment