Thursday, May 24, 2012

A contest I'm In - Round One

A great opportunity has risen for my work to be on TV.  There is one week left to vote for my three entries.  I need a minimum of 250 votes for each entry to make it to the next round where a jury will decide on five photographs to represent the photographers on Fine Art America in their up and coming commercial.  The commercial will air in July and will give huge exposure to the winners.  Simply click each link, click the vote button and click the blue Facebook button. There is no obligation and it is free to vote.


(no web photo available)
These images are also available for purchase on my website: www.jani-freimann.artistwebsites.com

This portion of the contest is for Photographers.  Because I am an Artist also, I will be entering the next portion of the contest that is for Paintings and will post links to that portion of the contest when it starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment